Thank you for your interest in our canned food drive for The Humane Society Of Tampa Bay!
Where do I drop off my canned dog or cat food?
Please drop off all canned cat and dog food at:
2846 S Falkenburg Dr, Riverview, FL 33578
February 6th – February 18th
Monday – Friday Only
Between the hours of 8am and 5pm
Please look for the signs for which entrance to make a donation. Here is a map of our location.
What can I win?
The person with the most donated canned cat or dog food will receive a ticket for themselves and one named guest, to an epic, private corporate party for BlueGrace Logistics with free food and drinks and a full concert by Flo Rida. This February 22nd event will have over 600 people in attendance, so it should be a night to remember! The event is happening in Tampa and the exact location will be shared with the winner.
What are the rules?
- Please only bring CANNED Food. The Humane Society is interested in this type of food due to it’s higher nutritional value for sick and young dogs and cats.
- Food will be weighed when you drop and you will be sent an electronic receipt.
- Only 21 and older can participate.
- The tickets are non-transferrable and cannot be sold.
- All details about the February 22nd event will be sent to the winner on February 19th after all the counts have been made.
- Flo Rida is there to only perform, so there will be no meet and greets
Would you like to work at BlueGrace?
Our shipments aren’t the only things going places! BlueGrace employees strive to excel at every opportunity. So we surround them with the kind of fun, positive, and creatively stimulating experiences that’ll further ignite their ambitions. Our focus on professional growth and engaging careers is one reason employees happily express their passion via our social media feeds, with our sales celebration gong, and in our many collaboration spaces. Their vivacity reflects our company culture and high-energy atmosphere, which stems from our thoughtfully crafted set of core values. We are proud to be recognized time and again as one of the best places to work and a Six-Time Inc 5000 honoree.