Transport Management System Seattle
More and more businesses in the Seattle area are finding that an effective transport management system can greatly improve the efficiency of their shipping operations and help them cut down on unnecessary costs. At BlueGrace Logistics, we’ve built our own proprietary transportation management software called BlueShip®, which has helped countless businesses across the nation streamline their operations to gain a competitive edge. When you choose us as your third-party logistics (3PL) provider, you’ll immediately see why we’re one of the fastest-growing logistics companies in the nation.
Benefits of Our Transport Management System
At BlueGrace Logistics, we’ve invested in developing the best possible software to support your transportation needs. BlueShip offers our clients many advantages, including that:
- It can identify the most efficient shipping routes and provide freight quotes for all types of shipping requirements, including LTL, full truckload, heavy haul, hazmat, and expedited shipping.
- No matter how large or small your shipping needs may be, we make BlueShip available to all of our clients to provide full transparency and show you exactly where each and every dollar is going.
- As a cloud-based system, BlueShip is accessible anywhere and enables you to track shipments, view invoices, verify delivery receipts, and much more.
- BlueShip is integrative and scalable. Not only can our platform be integrated into your existing ERP for more seamless operations, but BlueShip also scales with your business. As your transportation needs increase, BlueShip continues to handle these changes with ease.
- Our support team is always available to help you with any issues that may arise. Additionally, our experts continue to analyze your data to help identify and resolve any inefficiencies.
If you’d like to learn more about how we can put our transport management system to work for your Seattle business, contact BlueGrace Logistics today. We will be happy to provide you with a free freight quote and demo of BlueShip.