2:00 PM EST
UTILIZING BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE IN YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN
PROPER DATABASE DESIGN AND A CASE STUDY IN PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS
What Is The Topic?
BlueGrace Logistics will discuss the benefits and importance of properly designed business intelligence. Daniel Pulley, Senior Data Engineer, will provide an overview of database design, and we will present an example of using historical shipment data to build a predictive model for forecasting late shipment arrivals. Don’t miss this compelling case study, and a snapshot of the BlueGrace BI tool, which we call Vision.
What Questions Will Be Answered?
- What is Business Intelligence?
- What is the difference between data and information?
- How does database design impact proper business modeling?
- Can I predict the future of my supply chain from my historical data?
FREE BONUS FOR ALL WEBINAR ATTENDEES
Registered attendees are eligible for a Free Supply Chain Analysis and Optimization Study, using your current data.
Your FREE Analysis Includes:
- Daily/Weekly Consolidation Report
- Cost per: lb/mile/
- Cost per SKU, PO
- Freight cost as a percentage of goods
- Center of Gravity study
- Carrier spend breakdown
- Mode Spend Breakdown
- Cross Distribution Analysis
Fill Out This Form To Receive Your Free Supply Chain Analysis and Optimization Study