2022 State of Freight
Each year BlueGrace Logistics produces a “State of Freight” analysis based on its proprietary freight data correlated to commercial market indices. The goal of this event is to educate and provide insights on evolving supply chain strategy based on market conditions and forecasts.
This LinkedIn Live Event is brought to you by our host Brian Blalock and BlueGrace industry experts:
- Chris Kupillas, Regional VP
- Bryce Williford, Senior Director of Commercial Sales
- JD Lewis, Director of Strategic Sales and Business Development
WHAT QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED?
- What issues will continue with continued COVID infections? Is the worst of it over yet?
- Will capacity issues remain the same as in 2021 or will there be relief?
- What are your best options in the LTL market and will there any changes in overall pricing because of capacity?
- What does BlueGrace freight data show about the truckload market for 2022?
- How can you get ahead of logistics challenges in 2022?
January 20, 2022
This is a LinkedIn Event. Please click the logo below to sing up on LinkedIn.
FREE BONUS for all webinar attendees
Registered attendees are eligible for a Free Supply Chain Analysis and Optimization Study, using your current data.
Your FREE Analysis Includes:
- Daily/Weekly Consolidation Report
- Cost per: lb/mile/
- Cost per SKU, PO
- Freight cost as a percentage of goods
- Center of Gravity study
- Carrier spend breakdown
- Mode Spend Breakdown
- Cross Distribution Analysis