From Chips to Dips in Service? The Supply Chain Impact of Diversifying Your Product Line.
When Do New Product Flavors Become Too Niche To Deliver?
WHAT IS THE TOPIC?
A brand line extension occurs when a company introduces additional items in the same product category under the same brand name such as new flavors, forms, colors, added ingredients, package sizes. The benefits to this strategy are increases in market share, but what are the costs? Is your supply chain ready for your product development team’s latest idea?
WHAT QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED?
- When should sales & marketing engage with operations & logistics?
- How will your supply chain be impacted by adding a new size?
- Will logistics be impacted by product design and packaging?
- Are there relevant examples or case studies to highlight this issue?
FREE BONUS FOR ALL WEBINAR ATTENDEES
Registered attendees are eligible for a Free Supply Chain Analysis and Optimization Study, using your current data.
Your FREE Analysis Includes:
- Daily/Weekly Consolidation Report
- Cost per: lb/mile/
- Cost per SKU, PO
- Freight cost as a percentage of goods
- Center of Gravity study
- Carrier spend breakdown
- Mode Spend Breakdown
- Cross Distribution Analysis
Fill Out This Form To Receive Your Free Supply Chain Analysis and Optimization Study