WHY DO SHIPPERS NEED TO INTEGRATE THEIR ERP SYSTEM WITH A TMS?
How to save money, increase efficiency, and grow your business by integrating your Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tool with a Transportation Management System (TMS)
WHAT IS THE TOPIC
BlueGrace Logistics will discuss the benefits of integrating ERP’s such as SAP with a Transportation Management System (TMS). Our own Yvonne Rice, Director of Implementation, and Jeff May, Application Architect (and former Space Shuttle Propulsion Engineer), will provide an overview of a typical supply chain integration. They will also present specific techniques that make an ERP/TMS integration not just about integrating data, but rather integrating processes.
WHAT QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED
- What it actually means to integrate a TMS with your ERP system?
- What we mean by integrating a process and not just integrating data.
- What are the additional benefits and advantages of a TMS integration?
- How an integration can increase your OTIF scores and other pick up/drop off challenges.
- What can you expect as far as the integration process?
FREE BONUS FOR ALL WEBINAR ATTENDEES
Registered attendees are eligible for a Free Supply Chain Analysis and Optimization Study, using your current data.
Your FREE Analysis Includes:
- Daily/Weekly Consolidation Report
- Cost per: lb/mile/
- Cost per SKU, PO
- Freight cost as a percentage of goods
- Center of Gravity study
- Carrier spend breakdown
- Mode Spend Breakdown
- Cross Distribution Analysis
Fill Out This Form To Receive Your Free Supply Chain Analysis and Optimization Study