Supply Chain Security: How Cyber Security Can Protect and Make Supply Chains More Resilient
A discussion on the current supply chain cyber security threats, innovations, and strategies
Cyber security is a major talking point for all businesses, but especially in the supply chain industry due to the increasing importance and delivery of freight. How do you begin to protect your supply chain from attacks that can put your business at risk in an already chaotic marketplace?
The daily interaction with thousands of suppliers and customers increases your exposure of cyber security attacks. That’s why as a top logistics technology company, BlueGrace makes it a priority to lead the efforts in recognizing, and building strategies to prevent these risks.
Join the BlueGrace Logistics LinkedIn Live Leadership panel of technology, platform, security, and support as they discuss the growing risk of cybersecurity attacks in the logistics space and how to protect your supply chain.
WHAT QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED?
- What cybersecurity strategy should I employ and why? How do I know it will protect my business?
- How to confirm your infrastructure isn’t using products that contain vulnerabilities
- What does a best in class cybersecurity infrastructure look like
- Why employing training can significantly thwart phishing attacks and prevent future ransomware attacks
- Why is it important that shippers establish backup plans in the event of ransomware to ensure product movement?
- What building a culture of “see something, say something” and “trust but verify” as it relates to cybersecurity can do for your business
- What AP processes can be utilized to avoid email spoofing of remit and banking information
This LinkedIn Live Event is brought to you by our host Brian Blalock and BlueGrace industry experts:
- Azad Ratzki: Chief Technology Officer
- Jason Lockard: Senior Vice President of Managed Logistics
- Tiffanie Bungarz, Senior Director of Logistics Operations
April 27, 2022
This is a LinkedIn Event. Please click the logo below to sing up on LinkedIn.
FREE BONUS for all webinar attendees
Registered attendees are eligible for a Free Supply Chain Analysis and Optimization Study, using your current data.
Your FREE Analysis Includes:
- Daily/Weekly Consolidation Report
- Cost per: lb/mile/
- Cost per SKU, PO
- Freight cost as a percentage of goods
- Center of Gravity study
- Carrier spend breakdown
- Mode Spend Breakdown
- Cross Distribution Analysis