The world of LTL freight has changed drastically in the last 12-24 months, so much that many shippers are finding themselves left behind. What lies ahead for LTL? How can you optimize your current LTL program to fit this new world?
LTL shippers need to be armed with new tools and tactics to help navigate these changes. As the industry leader in LTL Freight, BlueGrace has the specific knowledge and constant customer and carrier interaction data to alleviate the challenge of how to simplify your LTL freight shipping process.
Join our LinkedIn Live panel as they discuss current LTL issues and how they affect our customers and LTL shippers in general.
This LinkedIn Live Event is brought to you by our host Brian Blalock and BlueGrace industry experts:
• Tiffanie Bungarz, Senior Director of Logistics Operations
• Ian Woie, Senior Manager Sales
• Erica Orr, Director of Procurement
What questions do we answer?
- How do the changes in LTL shipping rules and regulations affect certain industries?
- What issues will develop with carrier embargoes? Should we expect more in the future?
- Can demand volume quotes help you compare freight pricing to other modes?
- How do you avoid indirect shipments and reduce multiple carriers?
- If you start thinking like an LTL carrier, will they prefer your freight?
- What steps should you take next to make 2022 your best year for LTL?