Driver shortages, evolving freight capacity challenges and seasonal patterns have most reefer shippers trying to determine which way to turn in 2022. In our new Reefer Roundtable, we aim to help answer some of the concerns and give some actionable options for shippers.
For this in-depth discussion, we have assembled a team of 4 BlueGrace refrigerated freight experts. Join host Brian Blalock and BlueGrace guest experts Raddy Velkov, VP of Carrier Sales, Bryce Williford, Senior Director of Commercial Sales and Jonathon Swart, Director of Specialized Sales.
What questions do we answer?
- How have typical patterns and shifts in temperature control been affected differently than the overall capacity market
- How to show carriers/3PLs the upside or partnering with shippers
- How can you minimize risk through carrier selection, vetting carrier networks and 3PL alignment
- How can understanding the current procurement trends and RFP cycle help capture needed capacity
- What are the General Market Indicators for 2022